Thursday 31 July 2014

My Passion

One of my Main interest is Body art, tattoos. I love the art and presence of a tattoo. I find them to fill a unique niche within our personalities as we try find who we are as individuals. Tattoos can signify mile stones, achievements, failures, passions, hatred and are sacred carvings of our souls. The permanence and stigma surrounding this tapu procedure testifies the great importance a tattoo carries and should not be taken too lightly. I believe respect and understanding is needed to fully appreciate a tattoo, one should not criticise a tattoo until these qualities are gains.

I have just started my journey with body art. I have designed all my tattoos and will continue to do so because it is how I prove to myself my own values and beliefs in this world. I design tattoos for friends or anyone that like my style when requested. I can see my self being a tattoo artist one day in the future.

Here are a couple of my tattoos and drawings:



No comments:

Post a Comment